Sunday, January 18, 2015

Some Haiku

Just a peek at some of my published Haiku!  I hope you enjoy!

blows the first warm breeze
awaking sleepy-eyed twigs
morning coffee brews

Published By:  Haiku Journal


tied up in a box
I returned your jewelry
snow falls--I shiver

Published By:  Haiku Journal


walking on the beach
I reached out to take your hand
before the dream crashed

Published By:  Haiku Journal

old galvanized tub
tadpoles swim contentedly--
antsy frogs escape

Published By: Three Line Poetry 2014


graveside service
summer sun beats down
everything dried up--even tears

Published By: High Coupe Journal 2014


uninhibited
broken song on a careless breeze
child plays the piano

Published By: High Coupe Journal 2014



©2014 All rights reserved. —Nells Wasilewski

4 comments:

  1. Great Looking page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poetry! I also appreciate your including hotlinks to journals that accept haiku. Other members of our Christian Poets & Writers group on Facebook will welcome this too, so I highlighted your post on the Christian Poets & Writers blog - www.christianpoetsandwriters.com. Thanks and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poetry! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete